We hope you are all staying safe & healthy during this strange time. We will re-open the gym on Monday, July 6. We are so appreciative of your understanding & willingness to work with us through this tough time.
NEW TEMPORARY HOURS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: Monday-Friday:
5am-1pm & 4pm-8pm
**PLEASE NOTE: We can only allow 15 members in the gym every hour. You’re
required to book online before entering and workouts will be
limited to one hour per member, per day. Online booking instructions can be
found at the gym or on our website and they include hourly freestyle classes
you book, they will have a prescribed general daily workout and you
can customize it to your level.
will be available by phone during our temporary hours to help book your workout
or answer questions. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) reality evolves and forces changes in all of our lives in ways we could never have imagined, we are reaching out to update you on our response, and how we will operate safely & carefully upon our reopening to ensure everyone’s best interest.
Changes we have added to our sanitation policies include:
· Designated single entrance & single exit to avoid crowding and close contact
· Shoe changing and sanitation station before entering the building
· Hand sanitation station before entering the building
· Hand sanitizing stations throughout the gym
· Multiple thorough cleaning of all equipment & the facility throughout the day
· Showers & tanning will be closed until further notice. Drinking fountain will be a bottle fill station ONLY, no drinking from fountain.
THE 6 FOOT DISTANCING RULE IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED & STRONGLY ENFORCED. It is important that ALL members respect the 6 foot rule at all times. Ultimately it is your job to stay 6 feet away from all others, your behavior will decide whether or not the gym will be allowed to remain open. We have adjusted to make the 6 foot rule easier by doing the following:
· Removing any bottle neck traffic to encourage the flow with distancing
· Half of the cardio equipment will be closed until further notice to accommodate 6 feet in between every member
· Showers & tanning will be closed until further notice to lessen the amount of traffic
Nearly every one of our members will have some amount of a credit for days that they were unable to use prior to the closure. For some time now we have been working towards getting ALL auto-payments on either the 5th or 20th of each month. With the current crisis it is even more necessary than ever! At this time if you’re auto-pay due date is NOT the 5th or 20th we will be reaching out to request you to change this to help alleviate the bookkeeping issues this causes.
We sincerely appreciate all of your understanding and hope to see everyone back in the gym ASAP! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
-Strawberry Mtn Staff