We hope you are all staying safe & healthy during this strange time. We are so appreciative of your understanding & willingness to work with us through this tough time.
**PLEASE NOTE:All of our equipment is spaced at least 6ft apart, all sanitation stations in place, hand sanitizer stations added throughout the facility. Face coverings are required to enter the building, exit the building, using restroom and if at least 6ft of distance cannot be maintained. We can only allow 15 members in the gym every hour. You’re required to book online before entering and workouts will be limited to one hour per member, per day. Online booking instructions can be found at the gym or on our website and they include hourly freestyle classes you book, they will have a prescribed general daily workout and you can customize it to your level.
Terry will be available by phone or email M-F 10am-2pm to help book your workout
or answer questions. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) reality evolves and forces changes in all of our lives in ways we could never have imagined, we are reaching out to update you on our response, and how we will operate safely & carefully upon our reopening to ensure everyone’s best interest.
PLEASE STOP & USE THE TEMPERATURE CHECKING STATION EACH TIME YOU ENTER THE BUILDING. IF YOUR READING IS OVER 99.5 IT WILL ALERT YOU AND YOU WILL NEED TO EXIT THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY.
Changes we have added to our sanitation policies include:
· Designated single entrance & single exit to avoid crowding and close contact
· Shoe changing and sanitation station before entering the building
· Hand sanitation station before entering the building
· Hand sanitizing stations throughout the gym
· Multiple thorough cleaning of all equipment & the facility throughout the day
· Showers & tanning will be closed until further notice. Drinking fountain will be a bottle fill station ONLY, no drinking from fountain.
THE 6 FOOT DISTANCING RULE IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED & STRONGLY ENFORCED. It is important that ALL members respect the 6 foot rule at all times. Ultimately it is your job to stay 6 feet away from all others, your behavior will decide whether or not the gym will be allowed to remain open. We have adjusted to make the 6 foot rule easier by doing the following:
· Removing any bottle neck traffic to encourage the flow with distancing
· Half of the cardio equipment will be closed until further notice to accommodate 6 feet in between every member
· Showers & tanning will be closed until further notice to lessen the amount of traffic
We sincerely appreciate all of your understanding and hope to see everyone back in the gym ASAP! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
-Strawberry Mtn Staff